How I Healed My Mother’s Skin Cancer At Home
My mother was diagnosed with skin cancer called Basal Cell Carcinoma and she has been struggling with the disease for the last 3 years. This type of skin cancer is considered as non-life threatening, compared to the more malignant form known as Melanoma.
The first sign was a small lesion on the crown of my mother’s head. The lesion started bleeding, followed by scabbing, then it would bleed again and scab more. The scab was growing and after 3 years it quadrupled in size. Now it was not only wider, but higher as well. Unfortunately, it took 3 years for my mother to understand that she must see a doctor.
She consulted a dermatologist. The biopsy confirmed that the lesion is cancerous. At the first consultation, the dermatologist said there was no cure for Basal Cell Carcinoma, but that it can be surgically removed.
There was no guarantee that the cancer would not return. Her surgery was scheduled.
Shortly after the surgery, the cancer returned — this time even more severe. It grew much quicker, and after just two weeks both bleeding and scabbing were back again. It was really frustrating, and I felt as if I had no power over it. I decided to consult the dermatologist again, on my mother’s next visit, and I had a lot of questions running through my head, but the first most certainly was: “What the hell is this?!”
It was at that point when I learned the medical term for my mother’s cancer.
We Took Matters Into Our Own Hands
Now that I knew its name, and had Google on hand, I read every single article, including every possible natural treatment. I remembered reading a few articles claiming that baking soda is really effective in treating cancer, so I started researching about the possible use of baking soda in cases of basal cells. I was more than delighted to find a few testimonies from people who healed this kind of skin cancer completely, using baking soda and water. Cancer can not develop in an alkaline environment. And that is what baking soda creates.
My mother had two more surgeries, before she allowed me to try this treatment.
I did a modification on my own, using coconut oil instead of water, because raw organic coconut oil is really efficient in the regeneration of skin cells. I mixed equal parts of baking soda and coconut oil (a teaspoon of each) in a small glass. I was stirring until the mixture became a malleable paste. I applied it on the affected area. You would not believe what happened! I did not, neither!
Keep in mind that my mother started losing her hair at an early age. However, it helped me to apply the paste much easier, and also the effect was more visible.
1) February 13 — Day 1: On the first day I did two applications, and the entire scab fell off on its own during the night. The skin was really tender, and I could see that the basal cell was actually a fleshy bulb of skin that could easily bleed under minimal pressure.
2) February 17 — Day 5: The basal cell started to shrink. The area where the scab used to be was all flaking, but the organic coconut oil cleared the dead skin away.
February 13 — Day 1 February 17 — Day 5
3) February 18 — Day 6: The basal cell disappeared completely, and the bleeding stopped.
4) February 23 — Day 11: The skin around the basal cell was very tender, so I applied Polysporin at night to stimulate the healing process and prevent any possible infection.
February 18 — Day 6 February 23 — Day 11
5) February 26 — Day 14: The open wound where the basal cell had been was getting smaller.
6) March 2 — Day 18: The affected area was patching up and closed the wound. The skin was still tender and sore, so I stopped using baking soda. I still applied Polysporin, though.
February 26 — Day 14 March 2 — Day 18
7) March 6 — Day 22: The wound was completely closed. We cleaned the area and gently removed the dead skin.
8) March 6 — present: The skin was clear. For now, I still apply the baking soda and coconut oil every day. I also place some cotton pads soaked in apple cider vinegar over the area in order to reach the basal cell root. My mother is still consulting her doctor, and she is doing another biopsy as well.
March 6 — Day 22 March 22 — Day 38
The Method I used
- — Raw organic coconut oil (Artisana)
- — Aluminium-free baking soda
- — A shot glass, to effectively stir the mixture within
- — Something to stir the mixture with, you can use the narrow handle of a small metal spoon.
- — Polysporin Triple 3 Antibiotics, or any other antibiotic ointment to apply at night
Stir equal parts of baking soda and coconut oil in a shot glass and stir well until you get a malleable paste that is easy to apply. You can also warm the mixture up, so the coconut oil can melt faster — fill a bowl with some hot water and keep the shot glass in it for a while.
Use the handle you stirred with and apply the paste to the affected skin. DO NOT RUB IT IN. Just slather the area with the mixture and leave it as long as possible. You can also apply a shower cap to keep the mixture in place.
During the first week you can do 3 applications, then 2 during the second, but make sure the place is properly cleaned before each application.
The roots of the basal cell actually go deeper in the skin that it appears. It is not just on the surface, so it is important to apply the paste long enough, even after the wound is completely closed.
What is the lesson you learned?
If I look back at the beginning of this experience, I must admit I was pretty skeptical as most people are. How could I even imagine that a cheap treatment like this can really help my mother? And that the cure is in my kitchen? No one would use such a simple solution before a more ‘sophisticated’ and expensive treatment.
I would most certainly not go against any mainstream medicine, but I think that medical industry actually made us believe we have no power over our health, and that the solution is far beyond our reach, outlining that only money can buy health. And you would sure agree that this is absolutely false.
During the whole treatment my family witnessed how effective alternative treatments can be. It is also affordable, safe and there are no side-effects. I do not have to mention that for my family mainstream medicine is no longer number one.
I really hope that people who go through a similar struggle would finally understand that they actually have the power in their hands. You can heal yourself! No one will tell you the truth that simple and cheap methods can really help you — especially the medical industry. You must do your own research and take the power in your hands.
Blessings, namaste and much love, Kyneret.
Note: If the treatment worked for my mother, it does not necessarily mean it would help everyone. This is not a medical advice, and anyone who uses it takes a full responsibility for their actions.